Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Curveballs

I got to thinking the other day about all the changes that have occured in 2011.  I started off the year extremely unsure of what direction I was headed.  I ended up starting Pampered Chef, quitting my job as Director of Learning Ministry ... as it was being yanked out from under me, started teaching 2 year olds, and now it is Jan 3, 2011 and my 1st day in my Masters program to start me on a journey to be a preschool director.  ahhhhhh
I went from unsurity to stable ground to stand on. 
What's the difference?  God!
I have once again learned the hard way to keep my faith and focus on Him.  He will lead me on the path he has designed for me.  There will be bumps and bruises.  I stay focused on the goal and all is well.  God will call me.  The body of Christ will call me.  I just need to open my ears ....  listen ..... follow

No comments:

Post a Comment